28 May: New NX 0152P-0812P units
Climaveneta presents the new range of liquid chillers equipped with two scroll compressors operating on R410A, micro-channel full aluminum air coils and plate heat exchanger.
The new NX, with a cooling capacity in the range 39..226kW, is available within two different classes of efficiency (K and CA) and three acoustic versions:
- /K - compact version and standard efficiency
- /LN-K - compact version and standard efficiency, low-noise
- /SL-K - compact version and standard efficiency, super low-noise
- /CA - high-efficiency class A version
- /LN-CA - high-efficiency class A version, low-noise
- /SL-CA - high-efficiency class A version, super low-noise
The unique selling points of this new product line are:
- High-efficiency class A based on Eurovent, with a full load efficiency calculated according to the European Standards EN14511 which considers the energy component related to the pressure drops of the heat exchanger (EER net);
- Extended operating limits up to 46°C outdoor temperature;
- Built-in hydronic module including the pumping group and the water tank;
- Full-aluminum coils ensuring a low environmental impact thanks to the best ratio between the refrigerant charge and the cooling capacity.
Not only do the new NX 0152P..0812P units replace the current NECS 0152..0612 product line with plate exchanger, but they also extend the range of cooling capacities to over 200kW.
The complexity of the new series, in fact, required us to develop two different structures for the units, depending on their cooling capacity and efficiency.
The "longitudinal V-shaped" coil structure designed for the new NX units is not big enough to house the class A high-efficiency components for the bigger sizes. For the latter, we preferred to use the "horizontal V-shaped" coil structure designed for the 4-compressor NX family as this is more suitable for the typical features of the products in this specific power class.